Teaching Practice


Day 21 Monday August 20, 2018
Practice Teaching 1 (Evaluate by Supervisor)

Today was my very nervous day. I would be evaluated by my supervisor from VRU, Miss Nina. She would evaluate me after evaluate my friend, Amira. I just have one class today, at 10.30 so Miss Nina would come to me in that time.
Actually, this was my first time for teaching in school. So I got little bit nervous. But I believed I can pass it. I would teach about weather or season in Thailand. I used various things to support my teaching. I also used slides PPT and some pictures of weather. At the end of the class, I asked students to play a game about weather as a review of overall lesson.


I got mark as my expectation from miss nina. And I thought I was proud of myself.
So, it would not be my nightmare anymore 5555

=============================================
Day 22 Tuesday August 21, 2018
Teaching Practice 2

I just taught in class 4/2 today. So i gave them same materials with yesterday. But at the end of the class, I asked them to write a question about the weather then answer it.
So after the class, I had free time. Then I took my lunch.
I saw my friend while evaluate by miss nit, but just a half cause I needed to take a pray.

=============================================
Day 24 Thursday August 23, 2018
Teaching Practice 3

I taught Class 5/2 for twice and 5/1 once. My topic was about ASEAN Countries. So I taught them any countries in South East Asia such as Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia etc.
First of all, I wrote ten of ASEAN countries, and then I asked them to pronounce it. I divided them into 4 groups so the class would be efficient to teach. I also showed them the flags of the ten countries. 


After that, I gave them a worksheet of flags of countries in ASEAN then I asked them to color it as same as the pictures I showed before.
After I taught them I had very delicious lunch.

After lunch, I taught 2 classes more. I just continued my topic last meeting.
It was tired but fun day.

======================================================
Day 25 Friday August 24, 2018
Teaching Practice 4
I would teach 2 classes today. They were grade 5/1 and 5/2. I already prepare my lesson plan. I went to school, but I just knew that there was an exam for today. So every class had exam to evaluate student’s achievement. It was seems like MID test in Indonesia. Well, I just supervised them in exam.

And when rest, I had my lunch as usual.



Comments