Nice to Meet You

Assalamualaikum

Hello everyone

This my first post in this blog but it will be better if you know me first, so check it out guys :D

Well let me introduce myself. My name is Dini. I'm 21 years old and young exactly hehe.  I'm a student of University of Muhammadiyah Palu, Indonesia. My major is English education.

Why i choose English? cause with understanding of English you will open your life to the whole world. Why i said that? cause you will get a chance to take a very awesome experiences. So many organizations open a chance for going to abroad like SEAMEO.

For your information, now I'm joining a program from SEAMEO called Seateacher Pre-service students teacher exchange Batch 6th in Southeast Asia. I have been choose to the delegation of my University to join this program with my friend Nuriman. We will be in Valaya Alongkorn Rajabhat University in Thailand. we are so happy to get this chance.

I hope I can get many experiences and knowledge since joining this program. i also hope can make friends everywhere.

Thanks for your attention. Wassalam

Love, DINI




Comments