Teaching Assistant


Day 11 Friday August 10, 2018
Teaching Assistant 1
I had two classes this morning. I would be teaching assistant in the class 5/1 at 08.30-09.30 and the class 5/2 at 10.30-11.30.
My first class taught by Teacher Som-O, I came to the class with her and brought some teaching property of the day.  Teacher continued the topic on last meeting.  The topic was about “My friends” In this meeting, teacher gave them a simple short dialog about friend, for example “What is your name? How old are you? How tall are you? Etc. 
After teacher explained, teacher asked me to pronounce the sentences in front of the students then students repeated after me. Students were enjoying the class till the end.
After that, I came back to my room then waited for next class.
I would be a teaching assistant in teacher Pen (Apple) class. She taught about kinds of hair. I helped her to pronounce some kinds of hair and short dialog about it.
It was fun. The students gave their attention so well. At the end of the class, we took picture together.
After the class, I had lunch as usual. And I was free after lunch.


=====================================================================

Day 15 Tuesday August 14, 2018
Teaching Assistant 2

I just had one class today. I would be Teaching assistant on class 4/2. The teacher continued the topic about “Things in your Kitchen” Teacher asked students to mention things in the kitchen based on the book. 
 
After that, teacher asked them to finish the task on workbook about vocabularies in house.
After class, I had lunch my friends and some buddies.

Because it was teaching assistant, teacher asked me to help teaching her in class 4/1. As usual, I just helped her to pronounce some sentences. The topic was the use of “Let’s Go” in sentence. 

==================================================

Day 16 Wednesday August 15, 2018
Teaching Assistant 3

I just had three classes today but in the afternoon, so in the morning I was free. I would be teaching assistant in class 5/1, 4/4 and 4/3.

The first class was 5/1 that started at 10.30. The topic was hobbies. Teacher explained some kinds of hobbies such as colleting stamps, reading, singing etc. Teacher asked students’ hobbies, but they just wrote it in Thai language. After that, teacher asked them again to do task in the book.
About 11.40, I got my lunch and took a little bit rest.

At 12.30, I was in the class 4/6. My buddy was the teacher in the class. The students asked to write on their book all month in year. After that they asked to pronounce it one by one. Teacher also taught about season in Thailand.
About 13.30, I was in class 4/3 to see my buddy taught about weather.

At the end of school, I helped my buddy to give sticker on the pictures.


==============================================================

Day 17 Thursday August 16
Teaching Assistant 4

I had two classes today. At 08.30 and 12.30 were in class 5/2 and 5/1 was at 13.30. My buddy was the teacher class 5/2. She taught about height. Before started the lesson, she reviewed the topic last meeting about kinds of hair. She explained how to ask someone’s height and answer question from someone about height. The vocabularies of the topic were tall, short and centimeters. As the task, teacher asked students to ask their friends' height. They did it so funny. They asked their friends one by one but sometimes they just copied friends' task. At the end of class, they submitted their task to the teacher.

 After that, I would be a teaching assistant at teacher Som-O class.
 About 11.45, I had my lunch as usual.
And after lunch, I continued in class 5/1. Teacher Som-o asked them to fill an introduction card.








Comments