Orientation in School


Day 3: Last Day in VRU Hotel and Welcome to School
August 2, 2018

I woke up in the morning around 07.00 a.m.  I prepared all my goods because I would check from hotel. While waiting Miss Nina, my friends and i walked around the university. We took some pictures in front of Princess Valaya Statue.





 And came back to the hotel to take a breakfast. 




After breakfast, Miss Nina came and picked up us to the school.
We had orientation in the meeting room with the director and teachers of the school. Both teachers and students in this school were very welcoming us. They treated us as important guess. We met the others teachers and buddies. My mentor called Teacher Som-O and my buddy called Apple. I’m so happy here. 




Before went to the dormitory, we took a lunch together in the meeting room with other teachers. After finished our lunch, We went to the dormitory then. Some teachers joined with us.
Little bit story, we are in the 5th floor and using stairs to up there. I knew what you had thinking. It will be so tired. But it’s okay because the dormitory is very near from the school. We could take a walk around 5 minutes to go to the school. So we could save money
Not bad, because the dormitory same as a rent house in Indonesia. I must adapted in this situation. 
After took a rest, my friends and I had planning to walk around in market near from our dorm. We went with our buddy. We bought chicken wings and sticky rice for dinner.
We back to our dorm about 06.00 pm.

Comments