Field Trip to Bangkok


Day 26 Saturday August 25, 2018
Field Trip With Seateacher Batch 6
 
It was the first time all participants of Seateacher batch 6 would be field trip. We went with all coordinators and some buddies.
We went to the Wat Pho. It was a kind of temple in Bangkok. We went to museum of Thailand also. 
When lunch time, we tried to find out halal restaurant, but we must across the river of Thailand.
We had lunch for the first time with all of participants Seateacher batch 6 in VRU.
After lunch, we walked around the shopping store down stair of restaurant.
It was my first time did not buy something. I thought it more expensive there.
After that, we were across the river again to back to our van. We back to dorm around 6 pm from Bangkok.
It was tired day.

=======================================
Day 27 August 26
It would be “me time” I just spend a day long in dorm to rest from my routine. I went to market in the afternoon for buying some foods for dinner.

Comments