Farewell Party


Day 29 Tuesday August 28, 2018
Good Bye School and Farewell Party
It was the last day I went to the school. I was very sad.
In the ceremony, Kru Tam told to everyone that all of us would end our practice in Boonkhum School as a thankful gift, the director of Boonkhum School gave me a beautiful souvenir. After that my friend Nila gave little bit speech for everyone there.

After the ceremony, I came in the class. I saw my students look like sad. They said don’t go teacher, just stay here. I hoped so, but I must come back to my country. As my thankful for them, I asked them to take some pictures with me.


After that, my buddy Apple, she said to the students to draw a card for me but in Thai language, so I didn’t know it. After the done with the pictures, they gave me the cards.
They drew my face and wrote romantic words such as l love you, I will miss you etc.
After that, I walked around at the school and met some teachers there. I said goodbye to them and took some pictures. I also met all the chefs in the canteen.



Then, we got our last lunch in Boonkum school. They served us one of Thai food called Pad Thai and it’s delicious.
After that we came back to the dorm for preparing the farewell party in VRU. In the VRU, we met our friends from Indonesia and lovely buddy Banana, Jab, Pech etc. Before we performance, we got the certificate from VRU. We performance any cultures from Indonesia in farewell. I showed a traditional dance from South Sulawesi called 2 ethnics traditional dance. After performance, we ate together and got closer each other.
 
After farewell, my friends and I decided to spend the last time at the Khrong Luang market near from VRU. Then, we said goodbye to them before back to dormitory. It will be my best experience ever. I will always miss them. Thank you for all the best day in a month. I won’t forget it ever.

===========================================
Day 30 Wednesday August 29, 2018
See You Again Thailand

We picked up in early morning and left the dormitory.We went to airport with Ms.Nit. See you next time everyone. It is very nice to see and know you. I will not forget you. Thank you for everything.

Comments